The First and Only National Standard of Excellence for Home Technology Companies
is Proudly HTA Certified
What’s different about HTA Certified companies?
- Seasoned professionals with proven technical expertise
- World-class ongoing aftercare service
- Endorsements from manufacturers, local industry peers, and design/build professionals
- Comprehensive background checks for all new employees
- Proven, stellar business performance
- Ability to deliver high-performance enterprise-grade computer networks
- An exceptional reputation you can trust
What to Expect from an HTA Certified Company
When you hire someone to transform your home, the smart home integrator you choose will have an immense impact on how you live on the Main Line and in the Chestnut Hill, PA area. The Home Technology Association, an unbiased third-party organization, has taken the guesswork out of deciding who is trustworthy, who is technically qualified and which companies have a proven history of taking unrivaled care of their clients. When you hire a company that has been evaluated and certified to meet the HTA’s stringent standards, you can rest easy in the knowledge that you will love your new technology, whether it’s a home automation system, home surveillance installation or home theater.